Warranty & Returns
RAD WARRANTIESRAD Children's Furniture stands behind each and every one of our products. If you receive your furniture and are not satisfied, please return the unused item to us for a replacement or refund.
Additionally, all RAD Children's Furniture products purchased are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for 3 years from date of purchase. This means that we will repair or replace, at our option, any damaged RAD Children's Furniture product due to defects in materials, workmanship, or glue. Our limited warranty does not cover products damaged by normal wear and tear, misuse or accidents.
If you believe that your furniture falls within our warranty policy, please contact us at email@example.com and be sure to include a detailed description (including pictures) of the problem you are having. If the problem is deemed to be defective, we will provide you with information for returning the item back to us for repair or replacement. Warranty does not transfer between owners, and is valid only for the original purchaser of the RAD Children's Furniture product.
** IMPORTANT RETURN INFORMATION **
** PLEASE READ BEFORE ASSEMBLY AND KEEP ALL BOXES AND INSERT PACKAGING **
We offer a 30-day return policy on unused products. If you ordered our product and do not want it for any reason, you may return it to us within 30 days of purchase. In order to return an item, it must be unused and in brand-new condition. The following guidelines apply to all returns:
1. If you'd like to return your unused, unassembled product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30-days of purchase.
2. Customers wanting to return their unused products must pay their own return shipping costs. If you'd like to take advantage of our discount shipping rates we would be happy to provide you with a return label.
3. In order to process your refund, the product must be in brand-new, unused condition when it reaches us.
4. We will issue a refund within 5 business days of receiving the product and confirming that it is in as-new condition.
5. There will be a 10% restocking fee deducted from your refund.
6. We do not accept returns for RAD Redux products and custom orders.
Returns that do not meet these criteria will either a) incur a larger restocking fee or b) be returned to the customer at the customers expense. In the event this happens we will contact the customer to discuss their options. We're fair and reasonable, but we are also a small business. In order to run our business we must abide by these rules for warranty and return situations.