** IMPORTANT RETURN INFORMATION **
** PLEASE READ BEFORE ASSEMBLY AND KEEP ALL BOXES AND INSERT PACKAGING **
- Merchandise may be returned or exchanged within 30 days from date of purchase. There will be a 10% restocking fee, in addition to any damages that may be assessed.
- No returns will be accepted after 60 days.
- Please return all items you want to be credited for in the original packaging. The original packaging is designed to prevent product damage during shipment. Please carefully repack the items so they are secure inside the box.
- All returns should be received in clean, new/resalable condition. Each item will be thoroughly inspected upon return. RAD Children's Furniture will be the sole determinant of resalability. If a returned item is damaged, missing parts, shows signs of use, there will be a minimum 10% damage fee applied, in addition to the 10% restocking fee. Any damage that has occurred to the product will be documented and assessed as minor, moderate, or severe with corresponding charges of 10%, 25%, or 50% respectively.
- Authorization must be granted before items for return will be accepted. Any returns received without prior authorization will be refused. Return Authorization numbers expire after 30 days.
- Return authorization does not guarantee a full credit. Credit is based on original invoice price, minus any shipping charges and restocking fees, and will be issued after the item has been inspected.
- No refunds will be issued for special or custom orders.